Sunday, April 11, 2010



20 comments:

Sandra said...

This is what I'm having to learn, my life's lesson....
Printed the texts and now it's on my refrigerator, where I walk past a lot.

brandi said...

~such beautiful words filled with great wisdom and thoughts to ponder...thank you so for sharing this...well wishes and brightest blessings~

JJ said...

And then, one fine day, you work out that even moments don't actually exist. There is only the endless flow of nothing. So you wonder, and just be. Or do you? Certainty disappears. Love it!

ArtSparker said...

It's all thresholds and plateaus, we never arrive.

Jasmine said...

Beautiful words. Shifting and changing. A constance of life. xJ

Clowncar said...

I miss her.

Stories are artificial, all beginnings and middles and endings, but I love them in spite, perhaps because of that. They are how we organize all those seemingly random meanderings into something meaningful.

Laura said...

thanks for this shayna.

Shayna said...

Dear Sandra, faerwillow, Jeff, Susan, Jasmine, Clowncar, Laura~ Thank you all very much.

lynda howells said...

Beautiful words and imagex l am glad you liked the word Perched!xxlynda

Shayna said...

Thank you, Lynda!

Anthropomorphica said...

Wisdom to remember daily, delicious one moment and frustrating in the forgetful next.
Thank you Shayna!

Shayna said...

Melanie ~ yes, Gilda said it so well!

Kat ~ I appreciate your visit and kind words. I've been so enjoying your lovely weblog. You're always welcome here.

Tammie Lee said...

well said wise words
might as well not resist the flow
and find our truth each moment.

Wonderful how your artfully presented this. oxo

Shayna said...

Tammie ~ yes, indeed. I appreciate your visit.

lynda howells said...

Hixxjust popping by again, to say...hope you enjoyed your lentils!!xxlove your humourxxlynda

Shayna said...

Lynda! Those lentils were delicious, and, oh! the view!
I'm happy it made you grin - thanks for letting me know. xo

Don said...

I like this. So true.

Shayna said...

Don ~ thank you for dropping in!

Aleks said...

What a treasure to have this insight,beautiful and powerful!Thank you, :)

Shayna said...

Aleks ~ "beautiful and powerful" - how apt.
Thank YOU!