Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Art can never be understood, but can only be seen as a kind of magic, the most profound and mysterious of all human activities. " -Bill Reid
"To love is to be engaged is to work is to be interested is to create." -Lina Wertmüller
10 comments:
Thank you,I just found your comment on my drawings from nature blog.
You have some very interesting creative art work, which I am going to explore.
Hi Milly - thank you for your kind words and for dropping by to explore ~!~
You might enjoy the book "the Universe Story" by Swimme and Berry.
I scouted it out at Amazon - looks fascinating - thank you kindly for the tip!
This picture is great. I love the circular theme and feminity of this piece.
Beautiful, thoughtful work!
Hi Shayna !
I liked this a lot !
Always interesting to visit your creative blog !
Thank you Jasmine, Melanie & Liv! All of your sweet sentiments about my collage put a *twinkle* in my eye! Your thoughtful words are ever appreciated ~!~
what a evocative quote. and a most compelling and beautiful piece of work. thank you for sharing!
Oh Laura, thank you so for your heartening words.
Post a Comment